10:05 PM |
I have not posted my new year resolutions yet have I? However. I don't make resolutions. I make statements. So here goes.
2007 New Year Statements
-Top 10 in level by the end of the year that I will try very very hard to achieve
-To be able to play the guitar good enough to jam with Rachel and not embrase her.
-Stoping acting like a loser when it comes to guys
-Lose some weight and grow fitter
-Lose my mean edge towards boys a LITTTTTLE bit (:
-Try and be a better friend. Yes Rachel Grace Avina Wei Yuen. I will TRY. hahaha
-Curb my lazy side of me
-Forget about what ever happened in 2006 and start anew.(Yes that means pretending I never met Dwyane if I am going to be ignored.So much for not acting loserish arnd guys.)
Yeah. I really really hope I'll stick to it. (: