8:25 PM |
Just paid a little visit to Grace's tag board which left me feeling quite pissed indeed. I simply can't understand why people with no life of their own can't just leave the people WITH a life alone. Why hide behind the cover of vulgarities and degradtory terms, if you've got a bone to pick with me, come find me or talk to me personally and we'll settle it. Furthermore, is it ALWAYS necessary to include valguraties and insult the other party just to get your point across? Ever heard of talking it out? It just makes you look even more cowardly and childish. And DO NOT. I repeat, DO NOT ever drag any of my friends or family into an argument. Again, its cowardly because since you can't talk it out like a man or boy for that matter, you find other means of getting to me by using the people I love around me, and thats downright low. Also, MUST you use my height aginst me? Yes I'm short and i'll admit that. But God made me that wayI'm sorry, but I will NEVER sink to your level, because unlike you, I have PRIDE and CLASS. And I'm no coward unlike you.